1012 Project: "5k a day challenge"

I want to invite you, anyone who is interested, to join me in a little project I've been working on.  The thing is, you aren't going to know the details until this fall, but it begins today - whatever today is.  I call it my 1012 project.  The guidelines are simple and do-able.  Here is my challenge to you:
On October 12, 2012 I would love to have you share your experiences with me.  Simply leave a comment here or send me an e-mail.  In turn, I will also share the "rest of the story" with you.  :)
*
If you are accepting the challenge, please leave a comment.  :)

7 comments:

  1. I needed something like this. I accept!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept the challenge! :) I'm training for a 5K right now, so this will be perfect! I am running the Color Run in October!
    carieaustin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the challenge! I serioulsy need to get my behind in gear.

    But um, share the story, because I'm a bit confuzzled. krisis86 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fitness is the situation of living being bodily fit and in good physical shape and can incorporate some diverse quantifiable qualities for commercial fitness equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fitness equipment is a device used for physical activity. It is very easy to handle and very faxible. You can find our nearest provider for Fitness equipment orlando.

    ReplyDelete