Tonight the Beehives were in charge of the "All Girls Night". What a fun night! It was a Secret Service Mission.
BEFORE THE ACTIVITY
The Sunday before the activity, one of the Beehives stood up during opening exercises to make an announcement about the activity. She was sportin' a black hat and dark sunglasses. As she explained the upcoming activity she remained in total under cover spy character. So cute!
ON THE NIGHT OF THE ACTIVITY
- We were divided into three teams.
- Each team was given a cipher wheel (which they Beehives made themselves).
- Next, each team was then given a manilla evelope with the words TOP SECRET stamped on the front.
- Each envelope held a clue, which led us to our first location and told us what service we were to give.
- When the service was completed, we were given our next clue.
- Each team went to three different locations.
- These were a few of the service activities they set up for the night: squeezing lemons, dusting blinds, pulling weeds, vaccuming,
MAKE YOUR OWN CIPHER WHEEL
1.Print the two wheels you find below on card stock.
2.Cut out both wheels. Make sure you don't cut off the black triangle on the smaller one.
3.With a sharp point, make a small hole in the middle of both wheels.
4.Join the two wheels together (small one on top of the big one) with a split pin or cotter pin.